Birkenstock Arizona BF Desert Soil Camo Green
The Birkenstock Arizona is a genuine classic with its timeless design being produced for decades. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®. This version of the sandal is tone-on-tone, giving it a camouflage look. It could almost be mistaken for real leather. With its additional foam layer, the soft footbed offers extra comfort and pampers feet all day long. The colour-coordinated buckles with a textile feel and a matte design as well as the colour-coordinated outsole are additional eye-catchers.
- Original Birkenstock soft footbed; anatomically shaped. The soft footbed has an integrated latex foam cushion, so it offers excellent comfort from day one. The footbed material, Polyurethane, also known as PU, is a synthetic material ideally suited for use outdoors. It is water-repellent and dirt-resistant and very easy to care for.
- Upper: Birko-Flor®. Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it is comfortable while also being very durable.
- Footbed lining: Suede – The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle with a textile feel; colour-coordinated details.
- Made in Germany