Birkenstock Arizona NU Oiled Black
The Birkenstock Arizona is a genuine classic with its timeless design being produced for decades. This individually adjustable two- strap sandal is now available in a casual version in oiled nubuck leather. The soft leather features an open selvage finish, emphasising the handcrafted and natural look of these stylish sandals.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed. Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Upper: nubuck leather, oiled. This special form of oiled leather is obtained from tanneries. A grease-containing, oily or waxy surface coating is applied to the leather,
- Lining (insole): suede – The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: strap with two individually adjustable metal pin buckles.
- Made in Germany