Birkenstock Arizona Smooth Leather Ginger Brown
The Birkenstock Arizona is a genuine classic, with its timeless design being produced for decades. This individually adjustable two-strap sandal is in a uniquely sophisticated natural leather version. Leather is one of the most robust natural materials used in traditional shoe manufacturing. Birkenstock uses very high-quality, especially thick, unsplit leather.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed. Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Upper: natural leather – Birkenstock uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2mm as upper material.
- Footbed lining: Suede – The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Sole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Made in Germany