Grenson Fred Hand Painted Calf Brogue Boot Tan
Fred, Grensons men’s brogue boot and the brother of Archie is a Grenson classic. Fred is available this season in a hand painted leather. A tan stain is painted on to a natural base leather so the colour is built up in layers giving a deep rich colour. With a chunky split welt, hardwearing commando sole, over-sized punching, big eyelets and ski hooks.
- Hand Painted Calf Leather in Tan
- Product Code: 111394
- Fitting: G (G is slightly wider than the standard mans last)
- Consider dropping a half size as it comes up big to size!
- Sole: Commando (Rubber)
- Last: 201
- Material: Upper: Calf leather; Sole: Commando
- Hand Painted Calf Leather
Care: Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth. Polish with good quality shoe polish. Use a similar colour polish or neutral. Let the polish sink in overnight. Always use shoe trees. Never dry next to a radiator.