Kestin Nevis Smock Cumin / Slate
NEVIS SMOCK IN DRY-WAXED ORGANIC COTTON CUMIN / SLATE
The Kestin Nevis Smock is inspired by the classic 1970s over-the-head mountaineering smock styles. Made in the UK from hard-wearing drywax mini-ripstop from Halley Stevenson in Dundee. This lightweight cloth has a distinct, lived-in character and renowned wind and water protection properties. The oversized fit and lightweight cloth make the Nevis Smock an ideal outer shell for unpredictable weather days.
- Water resistant, windproof, breathable
- 3.7oz dry-waxed 100% organic cotton mini-ripstop from Dundee-based mill Halley Stevensons
- Hybrid aero fabric finish with distinct lived-in character
- YKK metal zip
- Metal eyelets to facilitate water drainage
- Ecru cotton drawcord hem & hood adjusters with leather pig nose tabs
- Large patch pocket
- Made in the UK (fabric & production)
- Oversized fit, with room for layering.