Oliver Spencer Clerkenwell Tab Shirt Indigo Rinse
The Clerkenwell Tab Shirt is a Merchant Menswear perennial favourite and a wardrobe staple. Featuring a slim, square collar that conceals an optional fastening tab, a soft one buttoned cuff and signature red bar-tacked button hole complete the subtle attention to detail that have become synonymous to Oliver Spencer. The Rockwell fabric is an indigo dyed cotton and linen blend, which makes for a beautifully vivid colour in a summer shirt. Over time the indigo will only get better with wear as it fades with each wear and wash.
- Fabric 50% Cotton, 50% Linen
- Made in Portugal
- Slim-fit square collared shirt
- Lightweight, soft, enzyme-washed indigo dyed fabric that will patina over time with wear
- Tabbed, soft collar-closure detailing
- Slim, one-buttoned cuff
- Signature red bar-tacked button hole detail
- Subtle contrasting gusset
Care: Be careful when mixing with other clothes on the first couple of washes and try keep it separate as the dye may bleed.
Model is 6’1 and is wearing a size 15.5
|Size – Inches||M / 15.5||L / 16||XL / 16.5||XXL / 17|
|pit to pit||22.4||23.2||24||24.8|